In January, ACT announced the evolving structure of ACT Aspire, where ACT, Inc. will assume greater control over the ACT Aspire program, culminating in full ownership by 2019. Since its launch five years ago, ACT Aspire assessments have been delivered to students in grades 3-10 in virtually all 50 states and US territories. Thanks to the support of ACT Aspire customers like you, last year alone over 8 million ACT Aspire assessments were administered.
- 5.7 million Summative assessments
- 2,574,273 million Interim assessments
Under the newly restructured model, ACT and Pearson will continue to bring our valued customers product enhancements, process improvements and quality assurance. This continued investment is evidenced with new reports, resources and tools:
- Process improvement & quality assurance (see Writing within ELA…The Strongest Measure)
- New reports (see Experience New Portal Enhancements)
- New videos and tools to support report understanding across students, parents, teachers and administrators