As we prepare for the 2017-2018 school year, a critical data update will take place in the ACT Aspire Portal that will allow for a successful testing experience.
The ACT Aspire Portal will be undergoing a “rollover” of its data from the 2016-2017 school year to the 2017-2018 school year. This rollover saves the data that remains static between school years and removes the following:
- Educator Dynamic level Summative reports
- All Periodic reports
Student Performance Files (SPFs) will remain available for Summative and Periodic. PDF Reports will remain available for Summative.
The rollover dates are as follows:
1. August 14-18, 2017
- Fall 2016 Summative to Fall 2017 Summative testers
- Fall 2016 Summative to 2017-18 Periodic testers
- 2016-17 Periodic to 2017-18 Periodic testers
2. September 5-8, 2017
- Spring 2017 Summative to 2017-18 Periodic testers
- Spring 2017 Summative to Fall 2017 Summative testers
- Fall 2016 Summative to Spring 2017 Summative testers
3. September 18-22, 2017
- Spring 2017 Summative to Spring 2018 Summative testers
- 2015-16 testers to Spring 2018 Summative testers
- Previous testers who haven’t ordered yet
Further details of the rollover implementation will be emailed to your implementation contacts as we near key dates.